Monday, June 20, 2011

Final Reflection

Technology Adoption Scale

Where do you perceive yourself on the Technology Adoption Scale and briefly describe what this mean to you as a future teacher?
On the Technology Adoption Scale I perceived myself in the Stage 3: Teacher as a Co-Learner. As a future teacher I would to learn more way to integrate technology into the classroom. Being in Stage 3 shows that I still a lot to learn to integrate technology in my classroom.
How do you see yourself in 5 years in 10 years and how will you achieve this?
Within the next 5 years I hope to in the Stage 4 on the scale and in 10 years I would hope to be in Stage 5. To achieve these goals I need to learn more about technology so that I can use it effectively in the classroom and with peers I would enroll in more trainings, classes, and workshops.

Reflect on one of the articles from MagPortal Current Technology Articles.

The name of article:
Critical Issue: Promoting Technology Use in Schools
The URL of the article:
One idea or opinion that you got after reading the article and support that opinion with what you have learned in this course:
The one idea that I got from the article that supports what I have learned in this course is that technology in the classroom can be a useful tool to enhance learning. It can be a struggle if teachers are not trained and prepared to integrate technology in the curriculum as well as the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment